Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yuck!

So when is this pregnancy glow, euphoria, I'm-suppose-to-love-being-pregnant feeling suppose to start? The sight (and smell) of any food other than rice, banana pudding, Sprite, and Ginger Ale makes me want to die! Poor Ben experienced the first wraths of pregnancy when he used the "wrong kind" of black pepper when cooking. Don't ask me what the wrong kind is....just know that it was wrong!

And what's worse is that pregnancy brain has arrived. I say words backwards, drop things, trip over everything, and CRY at a moment's notice. I had a breakdown in Barnes and Noble the other day while reading part of a baby journal. I even cried while watching Miss America being crowned.

It's going to get better, right?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, 2 food items & 2 beverages! I swear, I think I lived only on saltines and orange gatorade when I was pregnant with Super Cooper. It will get better! One day you'll wake up and you just won't feel sick. It's like magic! Ben, just be as patient as you can until that 2nd trimester gets here (and buy every type of black pepper you can find). :-)

Love y'all!

"Auntie C"