Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Tight fittin' jeans

Okay, my jeans are now a little too tight and I've been in my yoga pants for the last few days! How sad! I've gained close to 10 pounds in the last few months (but I also had recently lost a good bit of weight). How on earth am I suppose to gain just 15-20 pounds over the next 6 months? I'm going to be the size of a barn! I started prenatal yoga this weekend and learned some great exercises that involve "taking the elevator up 4 floors and back down." Ladies, you'll probably know what I'm talking about!

We picked out paint for the nursery and Ben is dying to start on it! I just think he likes using the power roller. Paint is as far as we've gotten. This whole not-knowing-the-sex idea is really going to be hard in terms of decorating!

We see the doctor again on February 27 and hopefully he will take me off the hormones! He's already taken me out of "high risk" status!

We won't have much to write as far as baby health updates, but I'll try to post any new escapades!

Go Giants!

~Amanda

2 comments:

Mayra said...

isAmanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations to you and Ben!!! Carolyn just forwarded me your blog. How exciting and wonderful!!!! I am very happy for you guys!
Take care!
XOXO
Mayra

Miss Niki said...

Hi Amanda,
Pre-natal Yoga is so great for your pregnancy. I did it and when I started I thought it was so HOKEY! Yep, I remember the elevator. The belly breaths, and rock your baby. Enjoy!
Big safety pins will work well for your jeans if they are only tight around the waist band.
Not knowing the sex is tough! I couldn't do it. I just could not get motivated to decorate, and the Grandparents really wanted to know for "spoiling" purposes.
Happy napping,
Niki