Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Names, Names, Names...

So Amanda and I have decided, for now, and I'm pretty sure that we'll stick with it, not to know the sex of the baby until it pops out. Apparently grandparents don't like that - it's hard to overbuy and spoil kids if you don't know whether to get them pink or blue! But, I don't mind that much because green is my favorite color anyway - and I'm pretty sure that preference will get passed down genetically to little Mitchell.

Anyway, this morning, Amanda and I were flipping through a book and looking at websites for possible baby names. This has become a pretty popular hobby judging by the number of websites out there. It's hard to decide on which names you like - so many choices and so few slots for each kid. It's also painfully obvious that celebrities have extremely weird tastes in names-- very weird - Coco or Apple anyone?

So, we're making a short list of possible names that I'm positive will change 100 times over the next several months, but at least it's fun to think about. Sorry, we're keeping it secret for now and no amount of bribes gets your name to the top (This means you, Butch!).

Oh....


One More Thing!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA! (And Ruby)

We love you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know it's late and you're probably already asleep but I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY again. Jim and I are glad you are feeling good.

One b'day down and two to go for the month of January!!!!! Who's next????????????