Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's Going to be a Great Year!

The above words came from my mom when I gave her the good news. And I can't think of a better way to say it! Just as most people who blog, I am starting this to communicate with friends and family across the country. The only thing Ben and I aren't excited about is being in Texas and unable to share this time with all of you! I always thought I would be near my best friends, sister, sisters-in-law, and parents when this happened. So I'm hoping this blog will connect us as much as possible. Oh my gosh...I'm having a baby!

Oh...my first doctor's appointment is January 16!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The bets are on for keeping the streak on Mitchell girls going or breaking it with a Mitchell boy! MawMaw doesn't care as long as it's a healthy baby. Get ready for our #4.

Ben said...

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a big burly Mitchell boy.

I was pre-med after all!