Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

First pictures

Just a quick post...we had really good news on Wed. Even though it's early, the everything looks good and the baby is growing well! Amanda is healthy, albeit a little cranky sometimes, and always tired!

The doc said the picture of the baby looks like a tiger's eye. Amanda thinks it's because he's an LSU fan. I think he it said because he recognized that I have the "Eye of the Tiger" just like Rocky Balboa...only lawyer-like instead of boxer-like.

Amanda says the baby looked more like PacMan than anything...hmmm. At 4.7mm, it's hard to tell who he looks like.

Doc also said that I could make some money with my donations, if need be. :)

Anyway, I've attached the pictures below. Enjoy!

P.S. We're at the Sundance Film Festival this weekend. Lots of snow! Should be fun.
Eye of the Tiger!



No comments: