Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Starting

Remember Quinn's chair? Well, he's grown in to it a bit since this photo. In fact, he can pick up the

chair now- which is the point of my post. See, I was cleaning and Quinn was playing in the corral. Sidenote: I have to leave the gate to the corral open now...or he gets super mad! So...the chair is backed up against the coffee table. When I look over, Q is sitting in the chair holding a book- you know how he likes to read to himself. I go back to cleaning. I look over again (cause it's really quiet) and he has climbed on top of the coffee table via said chair! As soon as he hears me gasp, he slides off (feet first-just like he learned at Gymboree) and flashes his half-angel, half-devil smile. I go over and move the chair away from the coffee table. I go back to cleaning. I look over again and by George, Quinn is picking up the chair and moving it back to the coffee table! Can you believe that?

No comments: