Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Birthday Celebrations Begin

Since Grandpa and Mimi will not be able to come to the beach for my birthday, they came to visit me this weekend! And they brought me lots of awesome toys! I got a train made out of wooden blocks, a pull-cart of wooden blocks, some bath-time puppets, a couple of books, and a school bus to ride! I learned that when you tear paper, there's always a surprise inside! How cool is that? I found Mimi and Grandpa to be quite funny. We did a lot of laughing together and I talked a lot; telling them all about my life in Houston. On Saturday evening, Mimi took me for a wagon ride. We had a great time! Only five days until my birthday!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

I can not even believe that this sweet baby is going to be one! Where did the time go?!