Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

25 Weeks! Baby Mitchell has a name!

Whew! Being 25 weeks preggers is exhausting, but exciting! Give me two more weeks and I'll no longer be able to bend over. Ben is already tying my shoes for me and graciously giving me a push off the sofa when needed.

We finally have an answer to the "How do you like...What about..." name game we've been playing since January- Quinn Saunders Mitchell. Quinn was on our list of both boy and girl names and we just plain like it. Saunders is Ben's maternal grandmother's maiden name (that's a mouth full). We'd have to give birth to 12 more kids to use all the names we love!

On May 19, Quinn attended his first baseball game- Astros vs. Cubs. Maybe he'll be a pro ball player because he kicked and punched me the ENTIRE time we were there. Or maybe he just didn't like the foot long hot dog with extra mustard and sauerkraut I ate! Yum- it was SO good!
While we had amazing seats- 4 row next to the third base line- I was a little nervous about getting hit!



And to top off a great week, our friend Becky (from now on known as Crazy Aunt B) added an extra leg to her Dallas business trip so she could see the big town of Humble! Although there was no night at The Federal or a JK dinner party, we had a great time! She and Ben even put together the bassinet as I napped. We miss you Becky!





No comments: