Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

22 Weeks!

I can't believe I am actually posting this picture- but what the heck! You think swimsuit shopping sucks...try pregnant swimsuit shopping! Check out those tree trunks! I figured I could not make it through the summer in Texas without swimming!

Baby Mitchell is apparently starting his athletic workout early in hopes of a scholarship....which is good because Ben already has him playing football at Auburn AND basketball at Duke! The boy can kick and jump like it's his job!
I'm fully recovered from the fall. Thanks to everyone checking in on me! Nothing new to report. I go back to the doctor on May 24. Any bets on the giant baby's size?

2 comments:

Miss Niki said...

Looking good! Cute swimsuit.

Unknown said...

I think you look beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing about you. Maw Maw!