Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

It's alive....I think!

So Friday (April 4) night I'm in bed reading and about to doze off. Ben is working in his office down the hall. I was on my back and decided to roll to my right side. As soon as I did, I felt my stomach flip. Then I felt like I had butterflies. Knowing that I should be feeling the baby move any day now, I yelled for Ben! I didn't want to get excited over nothing and told Ben I thought I felt something but it was probably just my indigestion kicking in. Well, there's no way Ben can feel my indigestion, so we decided it was the baby moving. Imagine someone lightly tapping you on the arm with a finger-that's what it feels like.
And then it happened again Saturday night! Looks like I have a night kicker on my hands!

No comments: