Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

19 weeks- pretty much half way!

Enough with the heartburn already! Come on! We should have bought stock in Mylanta Chewables (the tropical flavors)! While the morning sickness seems to be gone, my food tastes have gone haywire. I asked Ben to cook me eggs for dinner the other night only to take ONE bite and know instantly there was no way I could swallow it! The same thing happened with my turkey and cheese sandwich today! And this is the time when I should really be putting on some weight! We decided to have rice for dinner tomorrow night.



We spent the afternoon completing our registry at Babies R Us (we also did Pottery Barn Kids). Ben was having a great time until he needed to nap for a moment. He kept picking out a cute girlie outfit or a sweet boy item and I'd have to remind him we couldn't register for those kind of things since "we" didn't want to know the sex of the baby. :)





That's about it for now. We see the doctor again on April 24. Until then, I'll keep contemplating if that was a kick or just my stomach gurgling. And Ben will keep putting his ear to my belly listening for whatever it is he's listening!

No comments: