Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Little Movie I Made

I posted this video on Facebook, so many of you have already seen it. YouTube has cracked down on copyright infringement and blocked the video because I added a music track to it. So I couldn't just send out a YouTube link like I used to. I do all this because some friends and family are on FB, some just read the blog, some don't read the blog and just get Q info through email. So you FB and Blog people are covered and now I will just email a link to the blog to all those peeps that just check email. People, can you all just get on the same page? :)

I hope you enjoy the video! You can see how much Quinn's personality is developing! The kid cracks us up everyday! He's mimicking our words and gestures now. Got to ease up on the swears! ;)

Make sure you maximize the viewing screen!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Great job, Amanda! We need to get together soon!

Miss Niki said...

Quinn is truly amazing! I love the video's, it's nice to see ya'll. Quinn is such a happy little boy. Great job to Mommy and Daddy. We love ya'll!

BTW Amanda, I check it all! FB, Blog, email...keep it coming.

Cindy said...

I'm with Niki! Love Q! Love his mommy and daddy! I check everything too, so keep on posting!