Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No Happy Camper Here

For once, you are going to read me vent instead of brag about my little Q! The for the last few days, nothing (and I mean NOTHING) seems to make Quinn happy. He is beyond whiny! To quote my elders from Elmore County, he is "ill as a hornet!" If I am holding him, he wants to be on the floor. If he is on the floor, he wants to be in the exersaucer. If he is on his back, he wants to be on his front. And the list goes on! Since the little man can't communicate verbally, his way telling me all this is to arch his back, make his entire body rigid, and let out a nerve cringing, "Uuuuuhhhhh!" Quinn even has no patience for Handy Manny or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- his two favorites. Baby Einstein (aka baby crack), however, does appease him for 15-20 minutes. The one upside to all this havoc has been more sleep- no, not at night...during the day. He is napping 2 (sometimes 3) times a day up to 2.5 hours per nap.

The culprit (I think): more teeth. Dang you teeth! Be nice to my sweet baby!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The teeth! Ugh! Not the teeth! Nothing make a baby more cranky than the teeth. Hang in there girl. This too shall pass!