Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

One Month?

That's all that's left.

Wow.

Amanda and I finished up our (her?) childbirth class yesterday. It was a little scary, but also really interesting. As I've said for a long time, women's bodies are pretty amazing...Seriously.

Amanda and I are excited. I cannot wait until the birth when I get to hold him and introduce him to people, "This is my son, Quinn." That just might be the greatest day ever. Better than Auburn beating Alabama...(again).

Anyway, I don't post to the blog much, but I wanted all of our friends and family to know it's coming soon! Amanda and I are both still nervous about everything, so if you want to send an extra thought or prayer our way, we'll take it.

Love,

Ben

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Ben and Amanda!

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two and can't wait to see pictures of your baby. Amanda, get some rest while you can....cause you won't get much when little Quinn gets here. (I'm sure you've been told.) Cindy P. gave me your blog address, ours is www.samepersons.blogspot.com

Looking forward to keeping up with you two!!