Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quinn is a MAN! (Check out the First pic!)

We went to the ultrasound doctor today. First, apparently appointment does not mean the same thing to them that it means to me. When I make an apointment for 9:30, I expect I go in at 9:30 or a little bit after. I didn't think it meant we go in at 11:15. Let's just say that I did NO work this morning...No billable hours :(

Anyway, Quinn's pictures came out good. We got a closeup of his man parts. I think he was showing off for the camera. There's no other way to explain how well-displayed they are. We also saw his hair, that's the thin white strands in the second picture. Both Amanda and I were very excited he has hair and won't come out looking like my Dad.

And, apparently, Quinn has big feet too. You can see his Fred Flinstone feet in the last picture -- That is definitely a Mitchell Trait! It was pretty cool seeing all his bones, spine, legs, etc. -- lots of detail.

We also got a closeup of his face, and he was VERY HANDSOME! But, for some reason, the nurse didn't give us that picture. So, we'll just have to wait another 5 weeks to see him up close.

He's 5.5 pounds right now with a lot of growing time left. So, he's right on track to be a big, healthy boy. Everybody keep him and Amanda in your prayers until he gets here.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: