Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dr. Visit Update

I had my bi-weekly doctor's visit yesterday and everything seems okay. Quinn's heartbeat is perfect and we could hear him rolling around (or doing one of his dance moves). Dr. Anding was a little surprised at Quinn's measurement though (really my uterus measurement). It was only 32 cm when it should have been 33.5. I'm having an ultrasound next week to check on my "low lying" placenta, so he will also check Quinn's size and make sure he is growing at the correct rate. The Braxton-Hicks contractions are in full swing and sometimes a HUGE one catches me off guard and causes me to freak out for a minute. Everything is moving right along!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just got speakers for my computer. I love the Quinn song, I play it over and over. Before I listened on Anne's laptop--now I get the great stereo sound on my "own" computer!!!!!Jim