Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer School

For the summer, Quinn is going to a new school- Atascocita United Methodist Church Weekday Learning Program- or AUMC Weekday for short. He starts each day out in a shy mood as we walk into class, and yet he doesn't cry or fret when I kiss him goodbye. He's always been that way- even when he was four months old and we left him in the church nursery for the first time. Me, on the other hand, I've been a nervous wreck about it. I even cried the first day of school. Don't get me started on the nap mat situation (which is now solved)!
For seven weeks, Quinn will do all things space! He's already made alien art, played with moon sand, and made a flying saucer pizza for lunch. Still ahead is making glow-in-the-dark shirts for black light day...I mean outer space day!


No comments: