Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Doings and Goings On

I haven't been in a blogging mood for some time. But I would like to keep all of Quinn's loyal fans abreast of his doings and goings on. Check it out:
  • To look at the Christmas tree, he lays down beside it and looks up.
  • He knows one color- yellow. It seems like yellow would the be hardest color to say or pick out...other than purple. He loves to tell us when he sees anything yellow.
  • He can point to his toes and his head when you ask him to do so. Ben reads this book, I Am Blessed, to Quinn before bed. There's a part that mentions eyes, nose, mouth, and toes. Quinn points to his toes each time.
  • He tells us when he has to poo-poo. And goes to sit in the corner.
  • He can climb on the sofa all by himself!
  • When I put on my shoes, Quinn asks, "Go bye?"
  • He loves to have his toes "gotten." He'll lay down and stick his foot in the air so that you'll "eat some sausage."
  • He blows kisses with the back of his hand.
  • Still sleeping 12+ hours a night!
  • When the cow comes out at Chick-Fil-A, Quinn watches him like a hawk and waves to him. As soon as the cow gets close to us, Q gets nervous. But once I hi-five the cow, Quinn will do the same.
  • He is now taking a interest in his riding toys. But...he can only go backward. So, he gets on, goes backward across the room, gets off, and pushes back to the starting point. Repeat.
  • He helps me blow on his food to cool it.
  • When he talks to Ruby, he says, "Hi Roo!"
  • He has discovered the magnets on the fridge. You can see his brain thinking away as he plays with the magnets...like he's developing a "why-does-it-stick-to-this-shiny-thing theory."

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Girl... I haven't blogged in FOREVER! So, don't feel too bad. I'm pretty sure I'm this year's winner of the "Worst Blogger in the World" award, so don't go trying to steal my crown! :-)

I love hearing about all of Q's adventures! It's so awesome to watch them grow and learn, isn't it? Such a blessing!

Give a big ol' hug to Quinn from the Praters too! Cuz we think he's the most awesome toddler EVER! (His parents are pretty cool too!)

Love and miss y'all!