Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dinner Date

Quinn had his first play date with Abby Wojtalewicz on Friday. They strolled through the neighborhood and hung out at Abby's house. Abby (and her mom, Allyson, and dad, Matt) lives two houses down from us. She is seven weeks younger than Quinn and is the sweetest little girl!

Later that night, we all double-dated and enjoyed dinner at Chuy's Mexican restaurant. Watch out Lilly Downer...Quinn's lining them up!

You sure are pretty, Abby!


I wish I had hair like yours.


I think you are my very best good friend!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Darlin'! Q seems to be quite the ladies man! He's precious and I can not believe that his mean ol' parents haven't brought him to Auburn to see his Auntie C and Uncle Jay! He's just a baby Amanda... it's not like he can drive himself. Can you help a brotha out?! Get that baby down here before he's all grown up! He won't want me smooching on him then!