Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

What a Difference!


13 weeks vs. 29 weeks

So I saw Dr. Anding on Friday and got a small slap on the hand- for gaining weight too quickly! What? He told me to gain more weight at EVERY visit since January! This particular time, I gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks and he said to slow down. I guess I'm suppose to have some kind of control over it? :)
My appointments are now moving to every two weeks. Only 75 days to go! Thank goodness, because Quinn is kicking and moving so much that my insides hurt! We can now actually see him roll around in my stomach! Kind of freaky!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!

Keri Mason said...

Amanda,
You are so cute pregnant!!! And I love the name Quinn. We HAVE to get together somehow soon. I love and miss you!
Keri